We are currently accepting workshop submissions.
It is through support such as yours that makes this conference one of the most unique in the country. We always have extremely positive feedback associated with your presentations and our conference attendees want more. We have started workshop instructor sign-ups for the 2023 Conference in Corpus Christi, TX May 22nd – May 25th. If you have any questions specific to Workshops Registration, you may submit them to the Workshop Coordinator (Kevin Jeanes). Try and get your submissions in early, We are trying to be proactive and get everyone the approval early so that you can make the arrangements in a timely manner.
Workshop presenters have full access to the conference and gain entrance at a discounted rate of 450.00 per presenter. As this is a peer taught conference, we fully expect you take advantage of the conference as an attendee with the remainder of your unscheduled time.
- We ask that your workshop group not exceed 3 members. You may be asked for justification if your group exceeds this size.
- If you are an exhibitor who is also going to be listed as participating with your booth space, you will not be charged an additional fee for presenting.
- If your company is an exhibitor but you are not listed as being a part of your company’s booth, you will be charged a presenter rate.
- If you are planning a group presentation, please have complete contact information for your group ready before you being your submission. This contact information will be used during the discounted rate registration process once your submission is approved. The email address you provide for you and any members of your workshop group will be used for verification once you are allowed to register. This means that every person will need a unique email address applied to the submission (no listing duplicate email addresses)
- Questions about workshops can be sent to Kevin Jeanes who is the workshop coordinator.
Workshop approvals will begin to be delivered by the end of January assuming you submitted in a timely manner. February 28th is the last day to submit a workshop proposal. You will be required to upload your actual presentation during the submission or at the very least, a file containing your talking points. Please make note of any special request, days, or times that you would prefer in the comments section of the submission. ( we will try and accommodate if possible )