VPPPA’s educational offerings are the number one source of best practices, knowledge and skills for worksites striving to improve their safety and health management systems. Focused on the Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP), VPPPA conferences, workshops and webinars also provide valuable information and training for general safety and health as well as worksites participating in the Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program (VPP).
- Outreach – The purpose of outreach and the need for SGE’s.
- Workshops – Learn more about specific VPP related workshops available at most regional and national VPPPA conferences.
- Mentoring – Discover why mentoring is important.
- Region VI VPP Act Outreach Information – Learn how you can support the VPP Act for the Region VI Area.
- Academic Scholarship – See if you or a family member qualifies for academic scholarships of study in the Occupational Safety or Occupational Health fields.