ONLINE NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED.
During the 2019 Region VI VPPPA Conference in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma there will be 5 positions up for re-election. Electronic nominations may be submitted February 12, 2019 through February 23, 2019.
All nomination documents must be returned by March 1, 2019 along with your biographical information and a photo (high-resolution electronic photos are preferred).
- The nominee must return a signed copy of the election protocols to confirm acceptance of the nomination.
- Biographical information must include a statement in the following format: "WHY AM I SEEKING THIS POSITION?", AND "MY QUALIFICATIONS ARE". 300 WORD MAXIMUM
- The nominee protocols, photo and biographical information must be received by March 1, 2019 to be included in the Annual Conference Progress Newsletter. Otherwise, you must wait to indicate your nomination from the floor at the Business Meeting portion of the Opening General Session during the Annual Region VI VPPPA Conference. However, no information will be published for those nominees.
Positions Available for Election Nominations:
- Vice Chairman | currently contested by Pam Barnes
- Treasurer | currently contested by Haney Robertson
- Director at Large # 1 | currently contested by Johnathan Dyer
- Director at Large # 3 | currently contested by Kim Cooper
- Employee Representative from a Non-Represented Site | currently non-contested